Founded in 1972, the Civil Censorship Study Group provides a network for those interested in civilian mails that have been censored and/or delayed or interrupted in the post during times of war and civil strife. The group holds a library of publications on the subject.
- Group for collectors interested in censored and/or delayed or interrupted civilian mails.
- Worldwide membership.
- Providing expertise and an archive of censored mails.
- Open to all interested collectors.
- Quarterly bulletin featuring articles on censorship, covering 19th century to date.
- Access to a selection of published works on censorship.
- Regular postal auctions of quality material.
- Access to a members only forum area.